DITEC DAB205 OFFERS GREAT POWER AND MAXIMUM CONTROL FOR PERFORMANCE THAT IS ALWAYS RELIABLE AND SAFE
Ditec DAB205 is the top of the range solution for swing door applications: its slim, elegant design make it perfect for any setting.
Ditec DAB205 has an extremely powerful gear reducer which performs opening and contributes to closing helped by a spring; it's the highest performer in its market segment, it can automate swing doors up to 400 kg in weight and 1.6 m wide.
- The push-arm version can move doors up to 400 kg in weight; the servo-assisted motor with spring guarantees a reliable closing movement while the encoder offers perfect control of the kinematic movement
- Strong steel mechanical components and the long-lasting Dunker motor guarantee exceptional operator reliability. Ditec DAB205 has been tested up to 1 M cycles
- Perfect dynamic control also for bi-parting doors, it offers many possibilities for managing movement (overlap, contact, no contact, double exit).
Easy to use
- Very easy to configure: a single operator suitable for all applications and 2 different arms, push and pull, also for fire-door applications
- Many mechanical accessories, like shaft and arm extensions, to adapt the operator perfectly to the wall and to the door position
- Configuration diagrams are available (safety and security) to add functions and other operating modes if necessary
- Large choice of operating modes, such as PUSH&GO and power assist, to meet the various different needs of the market.
- Ditec DAB205 complies all European standards and directives, including standard EN 16005
- Safety can also be guaranteed by the use of monitored safety sensors
- In case of power failure a reliable battery kit is available which guarantees the continuous operation of the operator over time (optional)
- It’s safe thanks to an external LED which shows the status of the door, and a specific LED for fire alarm status (both optional): a clear warning also for the end user in all cases of possible failure
- Ditec DAB205 has obtained SP SITAC certification for use on fire doors.