SLIDING TO THE FUTURE
Ditec DAS200 is designed around the needs of convenience and safety of all customers, using the most advanced technologies and premium materials and components. Because of that, it can also offer great performances in terms of clear passage opening, maximum weight of the wings, which can be mounted on DAS200, and opening and closing time performances.
FROM EXTRA-NARROW TO EXTRA-WIDE
With the DAS200 family of sliding door solutions, you can cover an extremely wide range of applications, including extremely narrow passages or ultra-wide openings:
- DAS200/DAS200HD: from 715 mm to 3,240 mm
- DAS200T: from 1,100 mm to 4,320 mm
HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION
DAS200 allows you to choose conveniently among a variety of frames systems and offers different performance levels in terms of wings weight; this means the new operator can easily match all applications:
- DAS200: up to 120 kg for 1 wing and 200 kg for 2 wings
- DAS200HD: up to 150 kg for 1 wing and 280 kg for 2 wings
- DAS200T: up to 240 kg for 1+1 wings and 320 kg for 2+2 wings
AS FAST AND QUIET AS YOU NEED IT
DAS200 control unit comes with an innovative software, dynamically controlling all parameters to maximize the opening and closing performance for every door weight combination.
In practice, DAS200 features one of the fastest acceleration and deceleration ramps, which result in record opening time.
Thanks to its motion control, the adoption of a noise dumping seal and the perfectly even surface of the aluminum track for trolleys, DAS200 is a super-silent operator, perfect also for quiet environments and working places.
The Ditec DAS operator is conceived to cater for all possible applications with precision and in complete safety
Ditec DAS is designed with the ambitious goal to be an extremely elegant door system but at the same time modular and pratical
- The arrow design on the front creates a distinctive identity that is easily recognizable and gives the product a slim (120 mm height of cover) and elegant look
- The horizontally breakline creates a bold and strong brand image
The Ditec design is intended to make customers’ lives easier and to optimise stock management and logistics
- Just one casing for all the operators of the DAS family
- A pratical, lightweight rear beam only for telescopic application for a quick and safe installation, reducing the complexity of the stock
- The same carriage unit and door holder for all applications (Ditec framed and glass panel doors, commercail doors)
- Steel lateral heads for a secure mechanical connection
EASY TO INSTALL
A professional and extremely simple and quick to fit automation system which significantly saves installation time
Ditec offers two different App based solutions - one of the end user and one for the installer - for a smart management and control of DAS automatic doors